arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

That was cool!

Never seen something like that before, art-wise.

My ego is huge! Yet I lose...

chickenking responds:

glad you liked it. i guess my ego is just bigger.

Sim Valentine: VDM Sim Valentine: VDM

cool game

i like the mini-games. does liking the modest costumes more make me a bad person? very...valetiney...i guess. gj.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

BAHAHAHAHA!

That game was funny as hell! man, and everybody DID kick the shit outta me! all my 5 r belong to this ;D

On the floor On the floor

COOL!!

This was HYPE! I really liked it.

Beat the Cubs Fan Beat the Cubs Fan

jesus man, you need work

two things:

first, this flash was terrible. the art was raunchy, the sound was uninspired, and the "game" or whateverthefuck you call it was just bad.
No effects, no response from the unknown (!!) victim. You are the Steven Speilberg of ass.

second, you are a turd and a moron. That review of yours (Galapagos) pissed me off.
Who gives a two-bit f--k about the actual behavioural traits and mental abilities of the animal? The movie was intended to portray what would be a heart-rending moment if happening to lets say.. a human. By expressing these human emotions through animals, the creator can show these traits often more artistically, without running the risk of having it end up to be a mindless slaughter, or have some moron find it funny. If you were fractionally as intelligent as you tried to come across on that review, you would have known we dont think animals actually think like that, and you maybe would have kept your abrasive ignorance to yourself.

All in all, im surprised this flash of yours is still on NG. People here are too nice sometimes.
(not me though)

violentlamb responds:

I am glad it pissed you, becuase your a retard, and when retards are mad, I am happy. go suck a turd

Sperm Wars The Game Sperm Wars The Game

it was ok...

That was just Asteroids with a penis, which ruined it. It was good and everything, but i had no sound, and the penis thing was just garbage.
It was good, but i didnt like it.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

whew

That has to be the wildest addictive game on this site. Oh yeah... 85506 .... bite me.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

I loved it so muck in fact, that i downloaded it. The dude id right, it fixes the only problem (control). I thank you Mak & Krinkels, keep 'em coming!

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

not bad

i liked it. the banana dudes are jokes, but the music could be better. make us another, it was fun.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

wow...

Quality stuff! This game rocks. could use a weapon switching system tho...